Successful business marketing can be a difficult task. LeTip provides you with a network of business professionals to expand your marketing and sales efforts. As a business owner and / or manager, are you always looking for ways to increase your sales and marketing efforts? Become a member of the nation’s top networking organization, and join the Hayward / Castro Valley chapter of LeTip International.
As we allow only one person from each business category to be a member, this guarantees you an exclusive audience for your particular product or service.
Through regular speaking and display presentations made at the meetings, we become familiar with each others businesses. This knowledge means that we can confidently recommend fellow members to people we meet during the course of the day. In essence, we become each others sales force.
By maintaining the highest standards of quality and service we do our best to attract only businesses dedicated to these principles, so that we may feel confident to use and recommend each others services. Although we conduct a great deal of business between members , the real strength of the organization comes from tips to non-members as these relationships expand our networks geometrically.
LeTip of Hayward / Castro Valley is a professional organization of individuals who meet weekly. Our membership reflects a diverse group featuring white and blue collar business people and employees alike. At the meetings we have a featured speaker from the membership, a showboater (display table), and a greeter to welcome the members and guests. In addition to our weekly meetings we hold quarterly special events to include business mixers and holiday gatherings.
Several times a year, on a rotating basis and sponsored by a local chapter, we hold regional LeTip meetings that provide you with an opportunity to network with over 100 individuals like yourself.
If your goal is growing and expanding your business, come and join the Hayward / Castro Valley Chapter of the nation’s premier business networking organization, LeTip International. If you had a dedicated sales force of 25 plus individuals, what would that mean to you? This is an opportunity you do not want to miss. Take the time now to schedule a visit as our guest and get the jump on your competition before they get the jump on you!
Why Join LeTip?
- Exchange valuable business tips which turns into dollars in your pocket. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- Meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. sharp and conclude by 7:30 p.m. sharp and are brief and to the point.
- An inspector from LeTip will visit and confirm your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
- The format LeTip has developed is over 25 years in creation. It works!
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.